Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Growing Growing Growing

Friday night I went to Baby Group (formerly known as Breastfeeding support - but alas I am no longer breastfeeding so I have renamed it) and we weighed Caden.


At 5 months and 2 weeks he weighs....... 16.15 pounds. According to the chart he is in the 35% for weight. He sure is growing. I feel like he gets taller and taller each day.


As I said before he wants nothing to do with sitting down - he is ready to stand thank.you.very.much. Him and Chloe are becoming best friends fast. Chloe isn't going to know what hit her once he is on the move. Daddy is already encouraging some bad habits - like riding Chloe like a horse!


What are we ever going to do with those boys Chloe?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment