Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sick mama...

So... here I am. Round two of strep. Meaning, this is the 2nd time in a month that I have been down for the count with strep throat. Mind you that prior to these two occurances I hadn't had strep since I was a small child... however, now here I am.

What does life look like in our house with a sick mama? A little crazy - that is for sure. I am AMAZINGLY blessed in that we have so many incredible people who are close by to help us out... my amazing husband, my mom who drops her whole life the moment she hears I'm not feel well, my aunt who skipped dinner last night to take me to urgent care, my dad and Pat who were in town visiting and did all kinds of things to help out... really... when a mama is sick - it takes a village.

Though Caden could certainly tell that something was wrong (and was a little more fussy than usual) - all of his needs were met, and this mama could rest a little easier. And rest I have. In the past 24 hours I have slept 14 and about to head to bed again.

To all of my mama friends - know that in the times I've been up sick - I've been praying for you specifically. Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment