Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 months!

FIVE MONTHS! When did this happen!??! Caden appears to be as confused as I am... haha.

Life in our home is as crazy as ever. At five months Caden is a bundle of life and energy. His favorite activities currently consist of drooling, smiling, being absolutely adorable, and grabbing ANYTHING he can get his hands on (recently long hair and earrings have been added to the list). Loves laying in the floor and "talking" to random objects that are around. He is liking sitting up with support (we are still working on balance) and LOVES to look at anyone and everyone. :)
He is a mess. Such a fun personality this little one has. And seriously, not to brag, but he is The. Best. Baby. Now... don't confuse this with us being great parents - we are often "trial and error" parents (as my lovely friend Kelly calls it - and it is SO FITTING) - but he is SO good natured. God truly blessed us. He is happy 90% of the time. He is just a blessing.

Some stats - As for weight, we won't have an updated weight until BF support next week (which is kind of ironic - since we are going and we aren't actually breastfeeding anymore) but I know he is growing! I can tell in all kinds of ways - carrying him in his carrier is harder and harder - his clothes are bigger and bigger (we are now wearing FEW 3-6 months, Mostly 6 month, and FEW 6-9 month clothes) - and everyone is commenting on his cute little cheeks! Hahaha.


He is still sleeping and napping great. Somehow in the midst of these naps I still can't manage to get all of my life together - but that is for another post. Spit up is still an issue... but we're making it. :)

2 comments:

  1. So, is this completely weird?? We were out of town this weekend (so I'm just now catching up on blogs) and I woke up this morning thinking about some of my baby friends (and their mamas). And one of my first thoughts THIS morning (after counting months on my fingers) was, "Holy smokes. Is Caden really 5 months already?" And then I started thinking about the fun things he's beginning to do. Guess all that thinking about y'all means that I just love you a lot!! Precious little man!!

    ReplyDelete