Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary to one amazing man.

Now, this may be hard for some of you to believe - but there are times that I am NOT the easiest person to live with. In fact, if I had to live with me, there are many times that I would end up being REALLY frustrated (lol). However, today is a day that is all about giving praise to an AMAZING God whose plan (and sense of humor) is wonderful. Today, June 21st, is our anniversary.

God has (beyond) blessed me with a man who is loving, caring, patient, Godly, loyal, supportive, humble, strong, and perfect (or at least perfectly made for me). Though it has only been three years - and not all of it has been easy - Christopher has been there every step of the way.

From silly flirtation to meaningful conversations to knowing he is the one I want to talk to no matter how my day is going. He's been there.





From Appalachian to Western Carolina. From undergrad to graduate school. From rivalry to being our biggest fans. He's been there.


No matter where we are... From Hickory to Gastonia to Hickory again (and into my mom's house - where every newly married couple wants to live), to a house of our very own. He's been there.

From families of our own to a family of two to a family of 3 (chloe has to count) to our family of 4. He's been there.





He has been there. And I am thankful. Happy anniversary my love - here is to all of the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment