Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Epic fail. Seven months?

So... you are probably wondering where in the world I have been. With as crazy as our lives have been - there are times that I am left wondering the same thing. Though in the past I haven't been the most reliable blogger - I would at least pop in once a month and give you guys the update - HOWEVER, as you can see from looking at the last post, and looking at the ticker up above - we COMPLETELY missed the SEVEN month post! This makes me sad, because Caden is probably the most fun now that he has ever been! He is truly SUCH a delight (though at 5am I might be singing a slightly different tune). I can promise you that on June 12 we WILL be doing a 8 month update, so we will just switch that to a 7/8 combo and give you all of the goods. But for now, a few pictures to tide you over. :)



The 7th month has led to LOTS of smiles and LOTS of laughs. We love it.


I vividly remember when this thing looked HUGE beside of him. Holy cow.



Sweet Caden on an afternoon walk. SO much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment