Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's not just coupons...


I have an Easter Bunny example of how sometimes "couponing" is not JUST about coupons. We were pondering what could come in Caden's very first Easter basket - and I got a coupon for a few different Fisher Price toys, with one of them being the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy. Well we knew ALL to well about this little guy - because Zelina had one while she was growing up and LOOOOOVED it.


So off I went to Babies R Us, because I also had a $5 off rewards coupon... thinking that I was making the best choice. At Babies R Us it was $24.99 - so with the $5 Fisher Price coupon and the $5 off rewards card - it was $14.99. Not bad. So I left feeling pretty good about myself. UNTIL, I saw that the puppy was on sale right next door at Target for $15.09. Add to that the $5 coupon, and an in store 20% off Fisher Price toys coupon - and the Easter puppy was ONLY $7.09! So, new couponers... keep in mind that MUCH more importantly than having coupons is WATCHING THE SALES. It can save you LOTS of money. :) And even more importanly than that - Caden' LOOOOVES him.

No comments:

Post a Comment