Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Falling in love...

So I know that this being a mom thing should be growing on me... and I should be used to it by now. But I can honestly tell you, that nothing we have done during our pregnancy has made it seem any more real that the events of these last two days. Yesterday we started lamaze. After being ten minutes late (EEK!) and spending the evening getting to know other people in the class and learning about preterm and early labor, we finished by laying on the floor and doing relaxation techniques (think yoga breathing without the stretching). Not entirely enlightening, but enjoyable in it's own right. Being with a class of people who are in the same place in life is surprisingly helpful (but I can tell this class is going to be EXCITING to say the least!) Oh the things we find comfort in at this point. :)


Today, however, tops the cake of all of the things we have done to prepare to welcome our little man into this world. Originally we weren't going to get a 3d/4d ultrasound; however, when we did our original anatomy scan when I was 18 weeks the only thing the little stinker would show us were his male parts (if you remember from my post in June) - so while we were excited to know WHAT he was, we couldn't even see the slightest bit of a profile. So after talking about it for quite some time, and finding a SUPER amazing coupon, we decided that it was something we wanted to do. And let me tell you... it was worth it. While the first two ultrasounds we had made it real, because you could see a little jelly bean growing inside of me, and then could tell that he was developing with the second one... this one gives us a glipse into the little man that he is going to be. I am so excited. I hope you fall in love with him as quickly as we did.

I love him. :) I mean, I am probably biased, but isn't he SO stinkin' adorable?!?!? Check out his cute little nose and little lips. Oh goodness it makes me SO excited for the end of October to get here.

1 comment:

  1. THRILLED! It really makes me tear up looking at him... I cannot, cannot wait to see photos of him in your arms :) Love him!

    ReplyDelete