Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Little Man (OH Man)

So... it seems that as I am new to this blogging thing, I did not proof the previous blog QUITE as well as I should have. Instead of typing "Man oh man... what a crazy thought." (which was what I was attempting to write)... I, instead, wrote "Man ON Man"... which somehow has a very different meaning. Haha! Thankfully one of my closest friends pointed it out and we got quite a laugh out of it. :)

Today was a busy and exciting day. We went at 3pm to the OB for our 2nd ultrasound. Christopher, Mama, and Elaine (Chris' mom) went with us. We were all quite excited to see what we could see... HOWEVER it turns out Baby Kale has a little bit of his mom and dad's stubborness... the only thing the little booger would show us (other than his organs - which all looked fabulous) were his "man parts" as the Ultrasound tech kept referring to them. LOL. We didn't get to see his face very well... nor did we get the ultrasound picture that most people think of; however, we did get confirmation (on SEVERAL occasions) that it IS indeed a BOY.

Thinking of life with a little boy running around is crazy to say the least... but we are excited to see what God has in store for our future. We know that He has a plan for our lives, and we are ready and willing to follow it. So ready or not, here HE comes.

2 comments:

  1. So precious. I am so excited for you! I LOVE my sweet little fella... When are you due? I forgot. Go figure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah. That's mama brain, right? I am due in October. Towards the end. My first ultrasound said Oct 30th and my 2nd had me measuring at Oct 25th, so we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete