Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

19 weeks and counting...

As the school year comes to an end I can not help but think about how quickly time passes. Today I am 19 weeks along... and I really feel like it was just yesterday that I discovered that we were becoming a family of three (well, four technically, since Chloe our sweet puppy totally counts in our book). I know that it won't be any time at all before we are preparing our lives to welcome baby Kale into the house. Man on man... what a crazy thought!

This week school is ending, our students are graduating, and we get to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl! To say I am thrilled doesn't even come close. Since my pregnancy has been such an easy one (thank you Jesus!) it is kind of strange to even think about the fact that I am carrying a life inside of me... especially since I don't even really feel pregnant. Sure, throughout the time of the pregnancy I have felt tired and slightly emotional... but never anything strange that makes me think, MAN - I am having a kid! All of the normal pregnancy symptoms have passed me by... I haven't been nauseous, no morning sickness, no heartburn, nothing out of the ordinary. It is crazy.

I will tell you this though, I am excited to see him/her again... it is truly one of the neatest feelings I've experienced in my life. I will keep you guys posted and hopefully post pictures for you to see this week once we know for sure. But for now, I'm going to get some rest while I still can.

3 comments:

  1. So excited... can't wait to find out what baby Kale is! What a fun week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo!! I didn't realize you had a blog now! Welcome to crazy-land!!
    - Sara Garrison

    ReplyDelete