Caden at 15 months is quite the handful. He is such a joy, and still such a loving child. In that way we are so blessed. But boy oh boy - has he ever got his mama's patience. (And by patience I mean lack there of...) when he wants something - he wants it yesterday. That is something we are working on. LoL. But it is quite the battle at times.
He is actively signing several phrases - as well as picking up new words every time we turn around. Signing has been a long journey for us. We started signing when he was really young - and just got to the point where we didn't think he was going to get it. Then a few days before Christmas he just caught on. SUCH a blessing! To have him be able to effectively communicate his wants/needs is SO wonderful. Some of the words/signs he is using are:
- "more" - signs this regularly and also says mamamam (which sounds like Mama - but has nothing to do with me)
- "all done"
He also understands:
- All of the signs listed above
- "NO" - though he doesn't always follow this directive
Words he can say:
- "Dad" -which sounds like "Da..."
- "Ga-ma" - for Grandma
- "Rash" - meaning "trash"
- "Bye bye"
- "Ba ba" - for Bobby (who he LOVES)
- I am sure there are lots more - but currently that is all I can think of...
At 15 months he is wearing 18 month clothes (12 months are just too small/short at this point). We are still using cloth and are blessed to have a daycare that allows us to do so. He still LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES to eat - which is FABULOUS. Overall - we are blessed. He is great - even when he's not - if that makes sense. :)